Adult Invisalign® in Atlanta, GA
At Patel & Womble Orthodontics in Norcross and McDonough, our board-certified orthodontists Dr. Ruchir R. Patel and Dr. Brian A. Womble provide comfortable and affordable adult Invisalign® treatments near Atlanta.
What Is Adult Invisalign®?
Invisalign® braces are a great way for our adult patients to straighten their smile without having to wear metal braces. The cosmetic option makes your treatment essentially invisible so that no one knows you’re wearing braces.
Plus, with adult Invisalign® treatments, you can correct unsightly gaps or crooked teeth to enjoy a straighter, more pleasing smile. Most of our Atlanta patients complete their treatment in just about 12 months.
What are the Benefits of Adult Invisalign®?
Our adult Invisalign® patients can greatly benefit from straightening their teeth with these clear, removable braces. Some of the conveniences and benefits that you will experience with Invisalign® include:
- Better oral hygiene – Your Invisalign® braces are completely removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth easily without requiring special tools to clean around brackets and wires.
- Invisible braces – No one will realize that you’re wearing Invisalign® unless you actually tell them.
- Eat whatever you want – Most patients with braces have to be very selective about their dietary choices. With Invisalign®, you just remove your aligners during each meal.
- Improved comfort – The smooth fit of Invisalign® means there will never be bulky or temporary appliances that may irritate your mouth.
- Shorter, fewer appointments – Invisalign® aligners are changed out at home, so there are no adjustments made in our office. Plus, accurate 3D computerized imaging means there’s less room for error when it comes to tooth alignment.
- Easier management – Invisalign® is easy to use and prevents gum disease, tooth decay, and TMJ disorders.
What Can I Expect from Adult Invisalign®?
You should plan on wearing your adult Invisalign® braces for 22 hours each day, removing them only for meals and oral hygiene. You will change your aligners out every two weeks to continue correcting the alignment of your teeth.
With Invisalign®, you can correct the appearance of teeth that are:
- Jetted out
Surprisingly, getting adult Invisalign® braces is almost just as affordable as other types of adult braces. With Saturday appointments available at Patel & Womble Orthodontics, you can take less time off of work.
How Much Does Adult Invisalign® Cost in Atlanta?
Getting Invisalign® as an adult has never been more affordable. Not only is it possible to apply your dental insurance toward the cost of your treatment, but we also offer a variety of affordable dental financing plans. Choose between CareCredit® and OrthoFi to make affordable, 0% or low-interest monthly payments on your adult Invisalign® braces.
Is Adult Invisalign® Right for Me?
Find out if adult Invisalign® is right for you by scheduling a consultation at Patel & Womble Orthodontics in Norcross or McDonough. Both of our board-certified orthodontists, Dr. Ruchir R. Patel and Dr. Brian A. Womble are highly experienced in treating adult patients with Invisalign®. Saturday appointments are available. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Find A Location
McDonough, GA 30253