Braces Smile Gallery in Atlanta, GA
Many people are familiar with the traditional metal braces that were the first orthodontic system to correct issues with irregularly-spaced, crowded, protruding, or crooked teeth. Braces work by applying lateral force to gradually shift the position of teeth into a more attractive arrangement that results in a healthy, beautiful smile. Today, clients have a lot of different options when it comes to braces, including WildSmiles® accelerated, ceramic, and lingual braces.
Contrary to what many people believe, braces are not just for teenagers. At Patel & Womble Orthodontics, we have helped many adults regain their beautiful smile with our orthodontic services. Indeed, about one in five of our orthodontic clients are over the age of 21.
Quality orthodontic care has a number of benefits, no matter what your age, including:
- Eliminating jaw pain/pressure caused by misaligned teeth.
- Fixing jaws that are either misaligned or maloccluded.
- Improving one’s self-confidence.
- Fixing issues with tooth spacing.
- Giving people the chance to smile confidently.
- Improving overall oral health and hygiene.
Find A Location
McDonough, GA 30253