Braces for Adults in Atlanta, GA
Patel & Womble Orthodontics offers comprehensive adult braces options at both of our McDonough and Norcross locations. Each of our board-certified orthodontists will help you find the type of adult braces that are right for your long-term smile goals and budget.
Why Do Adults Need Braces?
Adults make some of the best patients when it comes to getting braces. Why?
- Because they’re more committed to their treatment
- Adults generally take better care of their teeth while wearing braces
- Getting adult braces can help improve your oral health
- It decreases your risk of gum disease, tooth decay, and TMJ disorder
- Straighter teeth boost your self-confidence and help you make a better first impression
If you’re battling frequent headaches, embarrassment or struggling to keep your teeth clean because of how crooked they are, then adult braces are an excellent way to take control of your dental health.
What Kind Of Braces Are Available For Adults?
There are far more orthodontic options available today for adults than in the past. In fact, there are more adults getting braces now than ever before. At Patel & Womble Orthodontics, some of the most popular types of adult braces available include:
Each option offers different advantages for our adult orthodontic patients. For instance, Invisalign® braces can be removed during meals and are made of clear materials that few people notice. Incognito™ braces are hidden on the back of your teeth, making them completely invisible when you’re talking or laughing around other people.
Why Should I Correct Crooked Teeth As An Adult?
Having a properly aligned bite isn’t just about your looks. It’s also vital to have a longer-lasting smile that stays free of complications, such as:
- Gum disease
- Tooth decay
- TMJ Disorder or migraine headaches
- Advanced tooth wear
Correcting your crooked or crowded teeth will give you the ability to keep them cleaner and healthier while improving your overall oral health. If your crooked teeth are not corrected, they may continue to wear abnormally and break down prematurely.
Why You Should Consider Adult Braces
- Any adult who has a healthy smile free of tooth decay and gum disease is a candidate for braces. Our orthodontists will want to assess your bite first to determine what changes need to be made.
- Because your smile is the very first thing that other people notice, it’s important that you feel confident about the way it looks. Correcting your crooked or crowded teeth can give you the freedom to smile more often and without hesitation.
- If you’re prone to cavities or periodontal disease because of crooked teeth, straightening them can make it easier for you to manage your oral health. Straighter teeth are generally less prone to disease and are easier to keep clean.
Is Orthodontic Treatment Different for Adults?
Getting braces as an adult isn’t much different than getting them as a teenager, except your smile is more mature. Therefore, a bit more time may be necessary to achieve the desired tooth movement. Instead of orthodontic appliances, orthodontic surgery is sometimes necessary. Fortunately, adult braces come in a variety of cosmetic options, including clear ceramic braces and Invisalign®. Nobody even has to know that you’re wearing braces. We’re even open on Saturdays so that you can fit your visits in around your work schedule.
How Much Do Adult Braces Cost in Atlanta?
Affording adult braces in Atlanta is easier than ever, thanks to the dental financing options available at Patel & Womble Orthodontics in McDonough and Norcross. We offer both CareCredit® and OrthoFi payment plans so that you can make 0% interest, low monthly payments on all of your orthodontic needs, regardless of your age.
Braces are not just for children and teenagers. More and more adults are turning to orthodontic treatment to correct teeth and bite issues, resulting in an award-winning smile. Contact us today to find out how Dr. Ruchir R. Patel or Dr. Brian A. Womble can have you smiling with confidence again.
Find A Location
McDonough, GA 30253